Agnes Nahsonhoya -Vintage Hopi Indian Olla Pot Beautifully Made 8.5 Tall
This vintage Hopi olla pot has been beautifully crafted by well-known Hopi potter Agnes Nahsonhoya. It stands 8.5" tall and is 7.5" across. It is signed on the bottom and is in excellent vintage condition. We guarantee all of our Native American Indian items to be AUTHENTIC American Indian traditional arts.
To see more vintage Native American jewelry. This item is in the category "Collectibles\Cultures & Ethnicities\Native American: US\1935-Now\Pottery". The seller is "gwhitetrading" and is located in this country: US. This item can be shipped to United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Denmark, Finland, Japan, Sweden, Belgium, France, Ireland, Netherlands, Germany, Austria, Israel, Switzerland, Norway, Iceland, Luxembourg.
- Handmade: Yes
- Modified Item: No
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
- Country of Origin: United States
- Brand: Native American
- Ethnic & Regional Style: Native American
- Culture: Native American: US
- Artisan: Agnes Nahsonhoya
- Provenance: Arizona Estate
- Tribal Affiliation: Hopi
- Featured Refinements: Hopi Pottery
- Size: 8.5\